Schedule: Tuesdays 7PM-9PM, individual sessions
- for Gifted & Talented regional search (grades 7-8) READ MORE
- for summer school, internship and scholarship applications grades 7-12
- for resume buildup for TJHSST and Academy of Science applicants
- excellent practice for PSAT for grades 9 and below
Critical Reading - Your student will learn strategies on the different types of critical reading passages questions and the strategies for each; enrich their vocabulary; and strategies for sentence completion.
Writing - Learn the strategies on improving sentences, identifying sentence errors, improving paragraphs. Strategies on how to organize ideas, add voice and clarity and vary sentence lengths will also be taught. Students will learn how to write a very effective essay in 25 minutes - from brainstorming to drafting, revising & editing.
Math - Learn mental math and short cut strategies about Arithmetic, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, and Geometry.
SIGN-UP NOW AND SAVE!!
2015 SAT Weekend Workshop: May 30th & 31st
$200 for each 4 hour session ($20 discount/session for paid registration by May 23rd)
9AM - 1PM, Saturday, May 30, Math
2PM - 6PM, Saturday, May 30, Reading & Writing
9AM - 1PM Sunday, May 31, Reading & Writing
2PM - 6PM, Sunday, May 31, Math
2015 SAT Boot Camp: June 1st to 5th
$100 for each 2 hour session ($10 discount/session for paid registration by May 25th)
6PM - 8PM, Monday & Wednesday - Math
6PM - 8PM, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday - Reading & Writing
Ongoing and continuous - See schedule link above
This class is helpful for students who learned about our program early on and have enough time to learn the contents of the materials.
1. Zooming in on the skills that the child missed, based on the pre-assessment or the diagnostic results
2. Continuous teaching, and front loading of concepts and strategies covered in on the test
3. Guided, independent, and timed practice per skill, for accuracy and speed
4. Post-assessment of sub test and/or skill, then go back to step 2.
5. Practice set for homework and follow up (as requested by student and parent).