- for Gifted & Talented regional search (grades 7-8) READ MORE
- for summer school, internship & scholarship applications grades 7-12
- for resume buildup for TJHSST & Academy of Science applicants
- excellent practice for PSAT for grades 9 and below
Critical Reading - Your child will learn strategies on the different types of critical reading passages questions and the strategies; enrich their vocabulary; also strategies for sentence completion.
Writing - Learn the strategies on improving sentences, identifying sentence errors, improving paragraphs. Strategies on how to organize ideas, add voice, clarity, and varying sentence length will also be taught. Students will learn how to write a very effective essay in 25 minutes - from brainstorming to drafting, revising, and editing.
Math - Learn mental math and short cut strategies about Arithmetic, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, and Geometry.
PSAT/NMSQT® and SAT® are registered trademarks of College Board and the National Merit Scholarship Corp, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse this product.
SIGN-UP NOW AND SAVE!!
Ongoing and continuous - See schedule link above
This class is helpful for students who learned about our program early on and have enough time to learn the contents of the materials.
1. Zooming in on the skills that the child missed, based on the assessment or the diagnostic results
2. Continuous teaching, and front loading of concepts and strategies covered in on the test
3. Guided, independent, and timed practice per skill, for accuracy and speed
4. Post-assessment of sub test and/or skill, then go back to step two.
5. Practice set for homework and follow up (as requested by student and parent).